The Marine & Specialised Technologies Academy of New Zealand proudly develops people who build and deliver world-class boats, products and services.
We carry out the following statutory functions:
- Set national skill standards for the marine and composites industries.
- Arrange for off and on job delivery.
- Arrange for the assessment of apprentices.
- Provide information and advice to apprentices and their employers.
- Provide leadership within the industry on matters relating to skill and training needs