Our Summer 2023 NZ Marine News magazine has recently been published and distributed to our 500+ marine member companies nationwide and all 700+ MAST Academy apprentices.
The NZ Marine News provides an excellent update on the many activities being activated by the various marine sectors to grow our industry in 2023 and 2024.
This issue includes:
– report from MAST – the Marine & Specialised Technologies Academy of NZ
– promotion of NZ marine companies overseas
– two industry icons honoured
– boat show news
– report on the ever-increasing popularity of boating
– industry statistics
– news from members nationwide, and more!
The NZ marine industry continues to be world-leading in many aspects and it is great that the NZ Government have themselves advised that boating is New Zealand’s most popular recreational activity with 2 million or 40% of us going boating each year.
Download NZ Marine News